The Salon will be reopening as of May 12th!
Those services will be provided at regular price.
– Every customer must be wearing a mask when dropping off and picking up their pet.
– When dropping off your pet you will need to pull into a parking space and then wait outside of your car with your dog. Your groomer will come out to retrieve your pet at that time.
– All pets must be put on the ground before your groomer will be able to take them into the salon.
– When your pet’s appointment is complete you will receive a phone call and given an exact time to pick up your pet.
– All payments will be taken over the phone at that time.
– When you pick up your pet you will need to pull into the parking lot and wait outside of your car where you will be met by your groomer. Your pet will be brought out to you at that time.
– Social distancing of 6ft at all times.
– Every employee will be required to wear a mask.
– Cages as well as our grooming equipment will be thoroughly disinfected between each pet.
– Employees that are exhibiting any type of symptoms will be asked to stay home and self quarantine.
– Clothing and any other cloth like material that comes in contact with the dogs will be washed at the end of every shift.